Engagement and outreach efforts are a focus of the At-Large Community.
At-Large has been collaborating closely with ICANN Staff on the development and implementation of a variety of programs and events, which aim to get end users involved in ICANN.
Promoting diversity and inclusion, At-Large leads initiatives that target underserved communities (e.g. the Applicant Support Program for New gTLDs applications, Captioning Pilot, Tribal Ambassador Fellowship, etc.).
Outreach and engagement efforts are critical for maintaining a sustainable source of end user volunteers from diverse regions, ensuring that they are versed in ICANN policy issues and can effectively engage with other stakeholder groups.Read more
- Publish DateTitleCurrent Status
- 11 Jan 2018SubmissionEnded on: 2018-01-11
- 2 Nov 2017
topic(s): EngagementSubmissionEnded on: 2017-11-02
- 2 Oct 2017SubmissionEnded on: 2017-10-02
- 8 Sep 2017SubmissionEnded on: 2017-09-08
- 28 Apr 2017SubmissionEnded on: 2017-04-28
- 23 Dec 2016SubmissionEnded on: 2016-12-23
- 10 Sep 2016
topic(s): Accountability/Transparency, Contracted Party Agreements, DNS, Engagement, IANA, ICANN Board/Bylaws, IDN, Internet Governance, Internet Protocols, New gTLDs, Operations/Finances, Policy Processes, Public Interest, Reviews/Improvements, WHOISSubmissionEnded on: 2016-09-10
- 31 Jul 2014SubmissionEnded on: 2014-07-31
- 26 Jun 2014SubmissionEnded on: 2014-06-26
- 21 Apr 2014SubmissionEnded on: 2014-04-21
- 17 Feb 2014
topic(s): EngagementSubmissionEnded on: 2014-02-17
- 1 Feb 2014SubmissionEnded on: 2014-02-01
- 8 Oct 2013SubmissionEnded on: 2013-10-08
- 11 Apr 2013SubmissionEnded on: 2013-04-11