At-Large Work Methods & Collaboration Tools
Overview | Meetings | Adobe Connect | Adigo | Event Calendar | Mailing Lists | Confluence Community Wiki | Vote and Concensus | Instant Messaging
Skype is the the most popular instant messaging tool for At-Large members and support Staff to communicate. There are several Skype chat groups open to all At-Large members, including:
- ICANN At-Large - Includes 100+ At-Large members worldwide;
- New ALS Helpline - Provides new At-Large Structure (ALS) representatives opportunities to ask support Staff any question about getting involved in At-Large and seek assistance;
- NARALO Chat - Chat group for 30+ members of the North American Regional At-Large Organization;
- IANA Transition and ICANN Accountability - Includes 30+ members who are active in the At-Large IANA Transition and ICANN Accountability Ad-Hoc Working Group;
- At-Large Social Media WG - Includes 30+ members who are active in the At-Large Social Media Working Group.
If you want to get in touch with an At-Large member via Skype, or to join a Skype chat group, contact email@example.com for details.