Regional At-Large Organizations (RALOs)
The five RALOs unite our At-Large Structures (ALSes) and individual members based on their geographic regions. As the information conduit and facilitators, RALOs disseminate information from ICANN, promote the participation of their members, and channel the regional user point of view to ICANN. Each RALO is governed by its own organizing documents, including a Memorandum of Understanding with ICANN. Playing a key role in ICANN’s regional strategies, several RALOs partner with ICANN to facilitate the development of critical infrastructure for the Domain Name System. Learn more about RALOs from ICANN’s Bylaws >
European Regional At-Large Organization
The Internet Is Yours
The At-Large Community gathers at ICANN64 in Kobe, Japan for the 2019 Community Forum.More information about At-Large @ICANN64 >
- 2018 EURALO Regional Selections
Selection Timetable for 2018 EURALO Leadership Members
- 23 April 2018 - Announcement of call for nominations and Nominee's Statement.*
- 23 April – 4 May 2018 - Nomination period (nominations accepted for 10 working days).
- 11 May 2018 - Deadline for nomination acceptances
- 14 May - 18 May 2018 - Elections (If required, elections will begin no later than one week after the deadline for nomination acceptances and end no later than two weeks after that deadline).
- 2018 AGM [ ICANN 63 ] - Newly elected ALAC Members and RALOs Leaders shall be seated at the ALAC Wrap Up Session during the 2018 AGM