- The ALAC submitted Advice to the ICANN Board Regarding the GNSO Expedited Policy Development Process (EPDP) on the Temporary Specification for gTLD Registration Data Policy RecommendationsRead more here: https://atlarge.icann.org/advice_statements/13253
- Read the Post-ICANN64 Policy Report here: go.icann.org/post64
- The At-Large Advisory Committee (ALAC) and Governmental Advisory Committee (GAC) drafted and adopted the Joint GAC-ALAC Statement on EPDP during ICANN64 in Kobe, Japan. Please see: https://atlarge.icann.org/advice_statements/13255.
- See: https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/lacralo
- The ALAC Ratified its Statement on Work Track 5 on Geographic Names at the Top Level - Supplemental Initial Report of the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Policy Development Process Policy Development ProcessSee: https://atlarge.icann.org/advice_statements/12975
- See the ALAC Statement on the Initial Report of the Expedited Policy Development Process (EPDP) on the Temporary Specification for gTLD Registration Data TeamSee ratified statement with cover letter here: https://atlarge.icann.org/advice_statements/12977
- See the Follow-Up to the Joint Statement by ALAC and GAC: Enabling Inclusive, Informed and Meaningful Participation at ICANNThe Follow-Up to the Joint Statement by ALAC and GAC: Enabling Inclusive, Informed and Meaningful Participation at ICANN was ratified by the ALAC during ICANN63. See the statement on its At-Large workspace: https://community.icann.org/x/PAbVBQ.
- See the Executive Summaries of the (3) most recently ratified statements: Draft PTI and IANA FY20 Operating Plan and Budgets After consultations with the ICANN Finance Department and ALAC Finance and Budget Subcommittee (FBSC), the ALAC submitted comment on (4) sections of the Draft PTI and IANA FY20 Operating