- See ALAC/At-Large ICANN69 Talking Points here.
- The ALAC Unanimously Endorsed the LACRALO Statement on Latin America and Caribbean (LAC) Regional Strategic Plan for FY2021-2025Read the LACRALO Statement (in EN & ES) here: https://atlarge.icann.org/advice_statements/13787
- See At-Large and DNS Abuse page, including all DNS Abuse 101 videos: https://atlarge.icann.org/policy/at-large-and-dns-abuse-en
- Read the ALAC Advice to the ICANN Board on DNS Abuse, submitted on 24 December 2019, here.
- Since April, a taskforce within the European Regional At-Large Organization (EURALO) met weekly to review and redraft its Articles of Association (“Bylaws”), which were adopted in April 2007 and amended in May 2011. The aim of this effort is to improve EURALO’s organizational efficiency and effectiveness by
- At a Glance Representatives from the At-Large community will hold 23 meetings during the 48th ICANN Public Meeting in Buenos Aires, Argentina. These meetings include traditional policy meetings, At-Large Working Group Meetings, and meetings with the ICANN Board of Directors. Six new ALAC members will also be
- Representatives from the At-Large community will hold 21 meetings during the 47th ICANN Meeting scheduled to take place in Durban, South Africa 14-18 July 2013. These meetings include their traditional policy meetings, At-Large Working Group Meetings, and meetings with the ICANN Board of Directors. In addition,