- The Post-ICANN67 Policy Report is now available! Click here to access the report >> https://go.icann.org/post67
- Read the ALAC Advice to the ICANN Board on DNS Abuse, submitted on 24 December 2019, here.
- See videos, photos, highlights and more here!
- Please view and download here: https://go.icann.org/pre66
- What to Expect at ICANN59 At ICANN59, the At-Large Community will hold 25 sessions, including outreach activities and meetings with other stakeholders. The community will generally focus on three areas: ICANN Policy Discussions – At-Large will discuss public interest issues pertinent to the end user community,
- On 28 March, the ALAC passed a motion to rescind its advice on the Proposed Guidelines for the Second String Similarity Review Process, which was submitted to the ICANN public comment last year. The advice essentially supports the recommendations of the ccNSO Extended Process Similarity Review Panel (EPSRP)
- What to Expect at ICANN57 The At-Large Advisory Committee (ALAC) and Regional At-Large Organization (RALO) leaders will focus on several policy issues important to end-users. These include the ongoing work in the CCWG-Accountability Work Stream 2 and the GNSO PDP Working Groups, as well as the development of the
- On May 17, the Asian, Australasian and Pacific Islands Regional At-Large Organization (APRALO) and the ICANN APAC Hub will jointly organize a webinar on the topic “DNS Security and DNS Abuse”. Speakers include Champika Wijayatunga, Regional Security, Stability and Resiliency Engagement Manager in ICANN and
- At-Large staff and Global Stakeholder Engagement staff at ICANN's hub office in Singapore recently hosted the third capacity building webinar, Basic DNS and DNS Ecosystem featuring Steve Sheng, Director, SSAC &RSSAC Advisory Development Support. Mr. Sheng provided overviews of IP addressing, the DNS, domain