The At-Large community was surveyed in December 2008 and January 2009 and asked to choose in order of importance from amongst 15 of the most important subjects under consideration in the ICANN community today.
Their top five choices overall are the subjects for five working groups, who are tasked with drafting and coming to agreement on five statements on these important subjects during the course of the Summit.
Each Summit participant has been assigned to the working group that they selected as of most interest to them, balanced regionally and taking into account language needs.
Working Group Statements
- Summit Statement on Engagement in ICANN
- Summit Statement on Transparency and Accountability
- Summit Statement on New gTLDs and IDNs
- Summit Statement on the Future Structure of ICANN
- Summit Statement on the DNS Security Issues
You may access the information about each Working Group from the links below:
- Working Group 1: At-Large Community Engagement in ICANN
- Working Group 2: The Future Structure and Governance of ICANN
- Working Group 3: New gTLDs including IDN gTLDs
- Working Group 4: ICANN Transparency and Accountability
- Working Group 5: DNS Security Issues within ICANN’s Remit