NARALO Celebration at ICANN61
TUESDAY, 13 MARCH 2018 12:00 to 13:30 LOCAL TIME (SAN JUAN)
Terrace, Conference Center
The North American Regional At-Large Organization (NARALO) held an 11th-Anniversary Celebration event the ICANN61 Meeting in San Juan, Puerto Rico. This networking event aimed to facilitate outreach activities for regional Internet user organizations attending the ICANN61 Meeting and to celebrate NARALO achievements during its 11-year anniversary. The NARALO Celebration was an occasion to meet informally with NARALO and other At-Large community members, recognizing its founding in Puerto Rico in 2007. The event featured brief addresses by NARALO and ICANN leaders, with street music by Rumba Plena.
Street music by Rumba Plena
SIGHTS AND SOUNDS
Click here to find a compilation of pictures and videos from the NARALO Celebration.
- Welcome - Eduardo Diaz, NARALO Chair (12:05 -12:07)
- Sponsor Message - Brian Cute, Public Interest Registry CEO (PIR) (12:07 - 12:10)
- NARALO Journey: Past to Present - Glenn McKnight, NARALO Secretariat (12:10 - 12:12)
- How the Region has Changed - Chris Mondini, VP, Stakeholder Engagement NA & GBE, GSE - Business Engagement (12:12 - 12:15)
- What Does the Future Hold? - Göran Marby, ICANN President and CEO (12:18 - 12:21)
- Message from ICANN Chairman of the Board - Cherine Chalaby, ICANN Chairman of the Board (12:21-12:23)
- Message from Board Director selected by At-Large - Léon Sanchez, At-Large Board Director (12:23 - 12:25)
- Remarks from ALAC Chair - Alan Greenberg (12:25 - 12:27)
- Explanation of Music Show, Part 1 - Eduardo Diaz, NARALO Chair (12:27 - 12:30)
- Music, Part 1: Rumba Plena (12:30 - 12:45)
- Explanation of Music Show, Part 2 - Eduardo Diaz, NARALO Chair (12:45 - 12:48)
- Music, Part 2: Rumba Plena (12:48 - 13:03)
- Closing Remarks - Eduardo Diaz, NARALO Chair (13:04 - 13:07)
- NARALO Happy Birthday Celebration: Rumba Plena, All (13:07 - 13:30)
Additional details on the NARALO ALSes can be found here.