As recently announced, to help the At-Large Community to learn more about the background and views of the Final Slate of Candidates for the ICANN Board Director position and to help the electorate members to decide on their votes in the final election (starts on 21 Feb 2017, view timeline), the Board Member Selection Process Committee (BMSPC) have decided to organize an At-Large Community wide teleconference: Meet the Candidates of the ICANN Board Director Selected by the At-Large Community.
Date and Time
Tuesday, 14 February 2017 at 13:00 - 15:00 UTC (120 minutes)
For other times: https://tinyurl.com/hh34tuj
To attend and speak in the teleconference, you may use its virtual meeting room (Adobe Connect) and/or the telephone bridge (Adigo). Spanish and French interpretation will be provided.
- Adobe Connect: https://participate.icann.org/bmspc/
- Dial in ADIGO Conference Bridge:
- EN: 1638
- ES: 1738
- FR: 1838
- Toll-free access number (US and Canada): 800 550 6865
- Other toll free numbers: http://adigo.com/icann/
- If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening and introduction by the Moderator - 3 min
- Presentation by the Candidates - 20 min
- Questions & answers between the At-Large Community members and the Final Candidates - 95 min
- No time limit for each question or response, but all are encouraged to speak concisely to optimize the interaction time
- Questions can be addressed to both Candidates or to individual Candidates
- Questions can be different from the questions asked in the Q&A wiki workspace, or the same questions or follow-up questions for further clarification
- Closing remarks and next steps by the Moderator - 2 min
Recording and Transcript
If you cannot attend, recording and transcript will be made available on the wiki page here as soon as available after the teleconference: https://community.icann.org/x/-pXRAw
For background information of the ICANN Board Director Selection Process, please visit the At-Large Board Member Selection workspace.
Any questions regarding the process should also be directed by email to email@example.com. They will be answered as quickly as possible.