ALAC Chair Publishes Singapore Report
ALAC Chair Olivier Crépin-Leblond presented the ALAC Chair's Report [PDF, 250 KB] from the 41st ICANN Meeting during the SO/AC Chair Reports session on Fri 24 June 2011. Olivier's presentation describes the activities of the At-Large community during the ICANN meeting in Singapore that took place 19 – 24 June 2011.
- At-Large held 11 formal and 6 cross-constituency meetings in San Francisco.
- At-Large was represented by a total of 25 members from all five regions.
- At-Large community members produced a number of reports on non-At-Large events.
The ALAC identified the following as key highlights of the 40th ICANN Meeting:
- ALAC's productive meeting with ICANN's Board
- ALAC's productive meeting with ICANN's CEO
- Enthusiastic APRALO Showcase
- Progress regarding applicant support in the new gTLD program
- Collaboration with the GNSO's CSG
- Collaboration with the GNSO's NCUC and NCSG
- Collaboration with Registrars
- ALAC/At-Large Improvements Project
- ALAC Statement on the Draft FY12 Operating Plan and Budget