Policy Comments & Advice
Latest Comments & Advice
- ALAC Minority Statement on EPDP-TempSpec Phase 2A Final ReportStatus: Submitted 10 Sep 2021
- ALAC Advice to ICANN Board on EPDP Phase 2 (SSAD)Status: Submitted 12 Aug 2021
- Request for Inputs on Topics on Transfer Policy Review PDP CharterStatus: Submitted 04 Aug 2021
- Initial Report of the Expedited Policy Development Process (EPDP) on the Temporary Specification for gTLD Registration Data Team – PHASE 2AStatus: Submitted 19 Jul 2021
- RrSG Draft White Paper: Registrant Protections in DNS Abuse MitigationStatus: Submitted 15 Jul 2021
At-Large Structures (ALSes) and individual members form the basis of our community representing the interests of internet users worldwide. The five Regional At-Large Organizations (RALOs) unite our members based on their regions.
Co-chaired by Jonathan Zuck and Olivier-Crepin Leblond, the CPWG merges together the At-Large Registration Issues Working Group, At-Large New gTLDs Working Group and At-Large ICANN Evolution Working Group. The focus of CPWG is to drive policy comments and advice within the At-Large community, and create best practices for identifying Internet end user issues within ICANN.
Mailing list only.
The IDN Policy Working Group:
- Focuses on ICANN Internationalised Domain Name (IDN) Top-Level Domain (TLD) Program developments
- Provides Community feedback via ALAC statements and engagement with ICANN staff
Known as the ALAC Subcommittee on Finance and Budget (FBSC), the FBSC is tasked with preparing statements and requests related to ALAC strategy and finance. Focuses on issues related to the development of ICANN Fiscal Year Budget and reviews of ALAC and RALO Special Budget Requests. The FBSC is supported in its work by the Operations, Finance and Budget Working Group (OFBWG).
Evaluates the participation of At-Large members.
Receives and reviews Expressions of Interest (EOI) for various ALAC appointments.
The ALAC-GAC Coordination Working Group (closed membership) is led by the AC Liaisons: Yrjo Lansipuro, ALAC and Ana Neves, GAC.
The At-Large Operations, Finance and Budget Working Group (OFBWG) is an At-Large Working Group within the Operations section of the At-Large Organization, tasked with preparing statements and requests related to ICANN finance and budget, strategy, and operational initiatives.
Outreach & Engagement
Focuses on the capacity building activities within At-Large, including developing webinar series to improve members' knowledge in ICANN policy issues.
Oversees and coordinates the outreach and engagement efforts of the At-Large Community at local and regional levels; aims to build awareness of ICANN, recruit new members, and engage current members.
Reviews ALSes' and RALOs' communication and collaboration needs; introduces selected information dissemination, web conferencing, and other tools.
Explores real-time captioning tools to enable full participation of end users in At-Large activities.