Join ICANN At-Large in Luxembourg 10-15 July 2005, LuxExpo, Luxembourg City
ICANN's Interim At-Large Advisory Committee (ALAC) invites all interested individuals to join the ICANN community in Luxembourg City, 10-15 July 2005, and participate in several meetings and fora on issues that affect the Internet's end-users. Events of special interest to the At-Large community have been scheduled on Sunday, 10 July, including:
- Building the European At-Large Network – Special meeting of groups interested in, or registered with, ICANN At-Large in Europe.
- ICANN Orientation – A brief introduction to ICANN, its history, structure and operations.
- Lunch with the ICANN Board – A chance to discuss your group's priorities with ICANN leadership.
- At-Large Issues Forum – Learn about and discuss key changes to the domain names system under consideration by ICANN.
ICANN's annual meeting in Europe will be held at the "LuxExpo". It is free and open to all. Other events during the week of importance to end-users include:
- At-Large Roundtable Discussion – Discuss pending issues of interest to the Internet's end-users.
- WSIS Workshop – Share your views on future plans for Internet Governance.
- IDN Workshop – Learn about new plans for implementing internationalized domain names.
- Fora on ICANN's Future – Share your views on ICANN's future and pending issues.
Check the meeting website periodically for information and updates to the conference schedule.