The ALAC Set to Break Annual Policy Advice Record
The ALAC has continued submitting a high number of policy advice statements since mid-October and is on track to significantly surpass its 2011 record of 40 statements.
Between mid-October and early December, the ALAC adopted ten statements. The ALAC is currently preparing several other statements.
The ALAC statements submitted and correspondence sent between mid-October and early December are:
- ALAC Statement on Expired Registration Recovery Policy
- ALAC Statement on the IDN Variant TLD Program – Procedure to Develop and Maintain the Label Generation Rules for the Root Zone in Respect of IDNA Labels
- ALAC Statement on the ICANN Consolidated Meetings Strategy Proposal
- ALAC Statement on the Community Input Draft 2013-2016 Strategic Plan
- ALAC Statement on the Use of a Drawing for Prioritizing New gTLD Applications
- ALAC Statement on the Proposed Bylaws Amendments to Align Board Terms
- ALAC Statement on the Draft Recommendations Overall Policy for the Selection of IDN ccTLD Strings
- ALAC Statement on the Trademark Clearinghouse Documents
- ALAC Statement on Community Input and Advice Process
- Joint ALAC/NCSG Statement on the Uniform Rapid Suspension (URS) System
More Information on the ALAC policy advice statements can be found on the At-Large Correspondence page.