ALAC Chair Publishes Brussels Report
ALAC Chair Cheryl Langdon-Orr presented Chair's Report for Brussels [PDF, 104 KB] during the SO/AC Chair Reports session today. Cheryl's presentation [PDF, 490 KB] describes the activities of the At-Large community during the 38 th ICANN meeting in Brussels.
- At-Large held 13 formal and 4 informal and Working Group meetings in Brussels.
- At-Large was represented by a total of 26 members from all five regions
- At-Large community members produced a number of reports on non At-Large events
- The ALAC identified RAA Compliance as a key priority and stressed the need for adequate funding.
- The African ICANN community released a statement on support for the new gTLD applicants [PDF, 86 KB] which the ALAC gave highest compliments to and encouraged other At-Large regions to review this statement in a manner that reflects their specific regional situation.