At-Large Community Members Participate in Busy Meeting Schedule at ICANN's 39th Meeting in Cartagena, Colombia
The At-Large community will be holding 19 meetings during the ICANN annual general meeting in Cartagena, Colombia 5-12 December 2010. This is the largest number of At-Large meetings that the community has held at an ICANN Meeting. For months, the At-Large community has been working in a bottom-up process developing the structure, format, and content of the At-Large Meetings to take place during the 39th ICANN Meeting.
Additionally, the ICANN Board Director selected by the At-Large community is scheduled to take their seat at the conclusion of the ICANN Annual General Meeting on 10 December 2010.
At-Large Meetings scheduled include:
- An all day ALAC and Regional Leadership Working Session
- Meetings of the At-Large Improvements Working Teams A and B
- A NARALO Monthly Meeting
- A LACRALO Showcase
- An APRALO Monthly Meeting
- An AFRALO Monthly Meeting
- Two Policy Discussion Sessions
- An AFRALO/AfrICANN Joint Meeting
- A LACRALO Monthly Meeting
- A Meeting on Promoting Competition, Consumer Trust and Consumer Choice
- ALAC & Regional Leadership FY 12 Budget Development Meeting
- An ALAC Meeting with members of the ICANN Board
- An At-Large Meeting with Registrars
- An ALAC and Regional Leadership Wrap-Up Meeting
- An At-Large Regional Secretariats Meeting
- At-Large Meeting - Chair's Request Meeting
- An ALAC Executive Committee Meeting
These meetings are not just for At-Large community representatives, though. All of its sessions are open to all ICANN meeting attendees. In addition, the At-Large community members will also participate actively in many of the other meetings taking place during the ICANN Meeting in Cartagena either in person or using remote participation tools.
More information on At-Large Meetings scheduled to take place during ICANN's 39 th. Meeting in Cartagena, Colombia, including agendas in English, French and Spanish and remote participation instructions, is available at: http://cartagena39.icann.org/full-schedule.