ALAC Chair Publishes Cartagena Report
ALAC Chair Cheryl Langdon-Orr presented the ALAC Chair's Report from the 39th ICANN Meeting during the SO/AC Chair Reports session today. Cheryl's presentation describes the activities of the At-Large community during the ICANN meeting in Cartagena Meeting that took place 5-10 December 2010.
- At-Large held 17 formal and 2 cross-constituency meetings in Cartagena.
- At-Large was represented by a total of 28 members from all five regions.
- At-Large community members produced a number of reports on non-At-Large events.
- The ALAC identified the following as key highlights of the 39th ICANN Meeting:
- The seating of the Board Director selected by the At-Large Community
- Ratification of ALAC statement on the Proposed Final Applicant Guidebook
- Ratification of the Additional ALAC Statement on Draft Applicant Guidebook
- Ratification of the ALAC Statement on the Proposed Bylaws Amendments on Board Member Term Transitions
- Endorsement of the DSSR Draft Charter 1.0 [PDF, 153 KB]
- The adoption by the African ICANN Community of the Cartagena Statement of the African ICANN community about the Support [PDF, 56 KB]
- Cartagena Statement of the African ICANN community about the support for African participation in ICANN policy development process [PDF, 50 KB]
- ALAC and At-Large Leadership Updates