ALAC Chair Publishes San Francisco Report
ALAC Chair Olivier Crépin-Leblond presented the ALAC Chair's Report [PDF, 212 KB] from the 40th ICANN Meeting during the SO/AC Chair Reports session today. Olivier's presentation describes the activities of the At-Large community during the ICANN meeting in San Francisco Meeting that took place 13 – 18 March 2011.
- At-Large held 19 formal and 2 cross-constituency meetings in San Francisco.
- At-Large was represented by a total of 29 members from all five regions.
- At-Large community members produced a number of reports on non-At-Large events.
The ALAC identified the following as key highlights of the 40th ICANN Meeting:
- At-Large Improvements project nears completion
- ALAC and GAC agree to develop closer relations to strengthen outreach activities
- At-Large Standing Working Group established to identify emerging challenges to At-Large and how to address them
- Statement of the ICANN African Community on ICANN Geographic Regions Review