Application for "At-Large Structure" (ALS) Designation
1. Organization's Name:
2. Organization's email address:
3. Organization's phone number (include country/city codes):
4. Organization's address (location and postal address, if different):
9 de Octubre N29-24 y Eloy Alfaro. 5to Piso
5. Organization's website (URL) (if available):
6. Organization's contact for ALS application (email, phone, address):
francis tigreros, info@xxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxx, 9 de Octubre N29-24 y Eloy Alfaro. 5to Piso
7. Is your organization constituted so that participation by individual Internet users who are citizens or residents of countries within the Geographic Region in which your organization is based will predominate in your organization's operation?
8. Describe your organization's constituents/membership (number, citizenship/location, defining characteristic - e.g. profession for professional societies):
50, ecuadorians, internet users
9. Explain the eligibility requirements (if any) for your organization's constituents/membership (if you provide a written application for admission as a member, you may attach a copy):
Be Internet Users.
10. In what language/s does your organization conduct its business?
11. Provide support for the statement that your organization is self-supporting (by answering "yes" you confirm that it will not rely on ICANN for funding):
12. Describe your organization's structure (e.g. governing and decision-making bodies and processes):
General Assembly, Board and Executive Director.
13. Does your organization commit to supporting its individual constituents'/membership's informed participation in ICANN?
14. Describe how your organization keeps its constituents/membership informed about, and enables them to participate in, decisions regarding issues of interest:
15. Does your organization post on the Internet publicly-accessible, current information about your organization's goals, structure, description of constituent group(s)/membership, working mechanisms, leadership, and contact(s) (if this information currently is available, provide URLs)?
16. Provide information on your organization's leadership (leaders' names, positions, emails):
Francis Tigreros Chairman info@xxxxxxxx
Carlos Vera International Coordinator cvera@xxxxxxx
17. What is your organization's primary goal or mission (please attach any mission or policy statement for your organization, if in writing, or provide a URL, if posted):
18. What ICANN-related issues currently are of interest to your organization's constituents/membership:
.org and internet governance
19. If formed, will your organization commit to assisting the Regional At-Large Organization (RALO) for the region in which your organization is based in performing its function?
Francis Tigreros Chairman ISOC Ecuador www.isoc.org.ec