Host: Kevin Wilson, ICANN Chief Financial Officer and Steve Antonoff, ICANN Director of Human Resources and Administration
The purspose of this call is for the members of the At-Large community to speak with Kevin Wilson, ICANN Chief Financial Officer, and Steve Antonoff, Director of Human Resources and Administration, on travel–related issues including the development of Return on Investment parameters, prior planning of regional meetings and outreach activities, identifying synergies with the ALAC Review Improvements, and ways to improve the advance planning of travel to ICANN meetings.
Community Travel Support Guidelines For Fiscal Year Ending 30 June 2010 (FY10)
FY10 Framework Initial Consultation
FY10 Framework Workshop Presentation
1. Introduction and Purpose of Call (Cheryl Langdon-Orr)-5 mins
2. Upcoming Issues in Travel Support (Alan Greenberg and Kevin Wilson)-15 mins
a. Development of Return on Investment Parameters
See: Travel Support Report for Sydney ICANN meeting
b. Overview of FY 11 Budget Developments (Kevin Wilson)
3. Planning of At-Large Regional Meetings and Outreach Activities-15 mins
Regional input/comment will be requested to discuss this agenda item. The order will be alphabetical order by RALO: AFRALO, APRALO, EURALO, LACRALO, NARALO (at the discretion of the Chair).
4. Identifying Syngergies with the ALAC Review Improvements-10 mins
See Google Spreadsheet of the At-Large Review Improvements Outline
5. Improving the Advance Planning of Travel to ICANN Meetings (Alan Greenberg and Steve Antonoff)- 10 mins
6. Key Conclusions and Next Steps (Cheryl Langdon-Orr)- 5 mins