Date:6 September 2006
Application for "At-Large Structure" (ALS) Designation
Youthful Initiatives for Economic, Environmental, Educational and Large-scale Development-YIELD
- Organization's Name: Youthful Initiatives for Economic, Environmental, Educational and Large-scale Development-YIELD
- Organization's email address: dav_okoko@xxxxxx
- Organization's phone number: +2348052026611
Organization's address (location and postal address, if different):
Flat5, Block 10, Jakande Housing Estate, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
- Organization's website (URL) (if available): www.yieldevelopment.8m.net
Organization's contact for ALS application (email, phone, address):
Same as above Description
Is your organization constituted so that participation by individual Internet users who are citizens or residents of countries within the Geographic Region in which your organization is based will predominate in your organization's operation?
Describe your organization's constituents/membership (number, citizenship/location, defining characteristic - e.g. profession for professional societies):
The Board of Directors are Nigerians.The are based in Lagos, Nigeria, Anambra and Owerri,with a smallnumber of volunteers scatteredallover the country.
Explain the eligibility requirements (if any) for your organization's constituents/membership (if you provide a written application for admission as a member, you may attach a copy):
The intending members should have causes devoted tothe promotion of ICTs.
In what language/s does your organization conduct its business?
Provide support for the statement that your organization is self-supporting (by answering "yes" you confirm that it will not rely on ICANN for funding):
- Describe your organization's structure (e.g. governing and decision-making bodies and processes):
- Does your organization commit to supporting its individual constituents'/membership's informed participation in ICANN?
- Describe how your organization keeps its constituents/membership informed about, and enables them to participate in, decisions regarding issues of interest:
- Does your organization post on the Internet publicly-accessible, current information about your organization's goals, structure, description of constituent group(s)/membership, working mechanisms, leadership, and contact(s) (if this information currently is available, provide URLs)?
- Provide information on your organization's leadership (leaders' names, positions, emails):
- What is your organization's primary goal or mission (please attach any mission or policy statement for your organization, if in writing, or provide a URL, if posted):
- What ICANN-related issues currently are of interest to your organization's constituents/membership:
- If formed, will your organization commit to assisting the Regional At-Large Organization (RALO) for the region in which your organization is based in performing its function?
Step I - Incomplete Application Received / Unable to Process